This course will teach you everything you need to know to confidently launch a content marketing writing career – and then grow it into a sustainable business.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn in this course:
- What content marketing writing actually is (Lesson 1)
- The RISK-FREE way nurses can get started as writers (Lesson 1)
- How to define your subject matter niches (Lesson 2)
- How to market your services without using any high-pressure sales tactics (Lesson 3)
- My top SIX strategies for finding your first client (Lesson 3)
- How to pitch clients using an LOI template you can copy/paste and start sending right away (Lesson 3)
- The entire sales and onboarding process you should follow with every client (Lesson 4)
- How to craft a basic proposal for services that leads to getting a contract (Lesson 4)
- How to negotiate without losing sleep (Lesson 4)
- What red flags to look for in client contracts (Lesson 4)
- Everything you need to know about how to set up your professional website (Lesson 3)
- Exactly what to do when a client assigns a project to you (Lesson 5)
- How to graciously respond to revision requests (Lesson 5)
- How to properly set up your business books (Lesson 6)
- Exactly what to do next when a client says “invoice me” (Lesson 6)
- Two unexpected places to find clients (Lesson 3)
…and much more!
This course consists of a total of 11 lessons and subtopics that will build your confidence as a content writer. This course is not a lot of fluff and theory. I explain exactly HOW to become a content writer simply by following the steps outlined here.
In fact, I’m so confident this course will help you launch your career and land your first client, I’m offering this…
365-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and apply its lessons over the coming 365 days but find yourself unsatisfied with the results, just drop me a note for a full, no-questions-asked refund!