How easy is it to start your new writing career?
It only takes one click.
How much does it cost to get started as a freelance nurse writer?
A free subscription to the RN2Writer newsletter delivers just what you need to figure out if this freelance writing thing is for you. With a free subscription, you’ll get a weekly newsletter that contains:
- Glimpses of my real freelance lifestyle – Is it gritty? Glamorous? Deprived? Luxurious? Find out!
- Practical advice on how to get started as a writer
- Tips and strategies I use every day to land clients and earn a six-figure income
- Answers to reader questions – and the opportunity to send me your own!
- Discount codes for coaching, workshops, and other stuff I offer to help nurses transition to freelance writing
- Exclusive invitations to participate in small-group trainings and masterminds
- News and updates about my writing life
All this for free. I don’t even ask for your name, only your email address:
Maybe you’re asking why you should join me, of all people, on this escapade into freelance writing. Good question!
My name’s Beth, and for nearly a decade I’ve been known professionally as “the nurse who knows content.” I built a six-figure writing business in my spare time – and have mentored other nurses who did the same.
I’m not one of those coaches who don’t seem to walk their talk. In fact, my primary business is Hanes Health Content. I still work with clients every day while also coaching nurses on how to find success as freelance writers - because that's my true passion and calling in life. I can help you launch a lucrative writing business, too.
Feel free to tour this website for more details about who I am and what I offer. Then sign up for a FREE subscription to my newsletter. What have you got to lose?