Registration has closed for the Fall 2020 group coaching program. Cue sad trombone.
Be sure to subscribe to the free weekly newsletter to find out when the program will run again (spoiler alert: spring 2021!).
Ready to make the leap from nurse to writer…
but aren’t quite sure how to do it?
This structured coaching program will walk you through the exact process – and equip you with the exact same skills – I used to successfully transition from nurse to writer and build a six-figure business. Among a bajillion other things, you will learn:
- The 3 strategies I use every day to find great clients and land high-paying gigs (Webinar 9)
- The biggest money mistake novice freelancers make – and how to avoid it (Webinar 3)
- How to solicit (and land) clients without icky selling (Webinar 8)
- The #1 way to all but eliminate any financial risk associated with starting a freelance business (Webinar 2)
- How to set up a professional website fast and easy (Webinar 8)
- What an LOI is – and how to create on using my proven template (Webinar 9)
- Where to find editors who will buy your work (Webinar 6)
- One big secret veteran health reporters use to generate unlimited story ideas (Webinar 6)
- Exactly how freelance journalism and content marketing work – so you can vanquish imposter syndrome and confidently launch your writing career (Webinars 6 & 7)
By the end of this program – if you complete all the homework – your freelance business will be set up, and you’ll be pitching your first stories or soliciting your first clients!
“I owe much of my success to Beth Hanes. She gave me the confidence to pursue my passion as a medical writer, providing me with mentorship and valuable, targeted feedback.” – Ashley Hay, RN
What’s Included in this Coaching Program
- 12 live, weekly one-hour webinars
- Recorded versions of the webinars to view on demand – as often as you’d like!
- Q&A opportunities during every webinar
- A one-hour Ask Me Anything webinar to wrap up the program
- Exclusive access to a private RN2writer STAT Mastermind community
- Homework activities with tasks to actually launch your business (this isn’t just theory, y’all!)
- Free marketing plan template
- Free business plan template
- Free Letter of Introduction (LOI) template
- Resources galore!
In addition to the webinars, the RN2writer STAT Mastermind community will offer you a place to ask questions 24 hours a day, get support to maneuver around roadblocks on your path to success, find accountability buddies, offer support and inspiration to others, share resources – and much more! And, yes, I’ll be active in the mastermind with you!
How to Register
Participation in this group coaching program will be limited to 25 nurses who are serious about becoming freelance writers. Application details will be published in the August 26 edition of the weekly newsletter.
In honor of the first anniversary of RN2writer, I’m offering one-time-only special pricing of $1,247 for this group coaching program. The fee gets you unlimited access to all the recorded, on-demand webinars and supplemental materials – forever! Heck the 12 live webinars alone are worth far more than the price!
RN2writer is offering 5 scholarships to nurses who are Black, Indigenous, or Persons of Color because we strongly support the goal of diversifying healthcare communications by promoting professional writers of color. If you are interested in a scholarship, you will need to complete the same application process outlined above.
Be sure to subscribe to the weekly RN2writer newsletter to receive the very first notification when applications open for this remarkable opportunity! And if you have any questions, email me directly.
I can’t wait to work with you!