Launching a freelance writing business - even as a side hustle - can feel exhilarating!
That's why I designed this group coaching program for nurses who want to dip their toes into the freelance writing waters. Going through a coaching program with a few others in the same boat will provide you with a sense of security and support that you just can't find when trying to launch on your own.
Plus, you'll likely make friends for life with the other group members.
This coaching program is for nurses who have little to no experience with freelance writing. In this program, you, me, and maybe half-a-dozen other nurses will convene regularly for structured video coaching sessions.
At the conclusion of this program, you should come away with an understanding of:
- Business basics, like the licensing requirements in your state and/or municipality
- Basic tax requirements and ramifications of self-employment
- How to set up your first website
- How to obtain your first writing samples
- Where to find clients - and how to solicit them
- How to create a business budget
...and much, much more!
It is my sincere hope that by the time you finish this coaching program, you'll have landed your first client. That's our goal, anyway.
This group coaching program currently is closed. But don't despair.
Subscribe to the RN2writer newsletter to be notified when I open it back up again!