7 Warning Signs You Might Be a Writer
Spring brings out the silly side of me. Let’s have a little fun with these 7 warning signs you might be a writer. Do you see yourself in them?
- You correct the punctuation errors in bathroom graffiti.
- The local Starbuck’s changed its wi-fi password to your first name.
- You obsess for hours or days over ‘pricing’ vis a vis the ‘scope of work’ for providing three dozen different types of treats for the elementary school bake sale.
- Your friends still talk about that time you left book club in a huff because no one would support your argument that Bossypants would have been a more riveting read if presented in an epistolary format.
- You write Facebook screeds condemning the use of the serial comma.
- You have a dog named Hemingway, a cat named Emily Dickinson and a bird called Chatterly.
What warning signs peg you as a writer? Share them in the comments!
Wishing you well,